Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal … Careers : SSC/DSSC Application (Graduates)The Nigerian Army has announced commencement of its 2023 recruitment exercise.The organisation in a tweet via its official Twitter handle.
Ongoing Regular Recruit Intake Applications
NO ONGOING APPLICATION FOR 85RRI
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE 85RRI
Click here to view shortlisted candidates
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR 85 REGULAR RECRUITS INTAKE 2023 FOR TRADES/NON-TRADES MEN AND WOMEN FOR STATE RECRUITMENT SCREENING EXERCISE FROM 8 – 21 MAY 2023
1.The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 85 Regular Recruits Intake 2023 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of shortlisted candidates. The state recruitment screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 8 – 21 May 2023 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
c. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission,
hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
d. Valid certificate of state of origin.
e. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
f. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
g. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
h. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
i. Trade Test / City guild Certificate.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instruction during the Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the screening exercise.
Directorate of Army Recruitment Resettlement and Reserve
Click here to view State Recruitment Centers for the recruitment exercise
LIST OF RECRUITMENT CENTERS NATIONWIDE FOR 85RRI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
|1.||Abia||Goodluck Jonathan barracks Ohafia|
|2.||Adamawa||Gibson Jallo Barracks Yola|
|3.||Akwa Ibom||6 Bn Barracks Abak Akwa Ibom State|
|4.||Anambra||302 (GS) Barracks Onitsha|
|5.||Bauchi||Shadawanka Barracks Bauchi|
|6.||Bayelsa||Camp Tukur Buratai|
|7.||Benue||NASME Barracks Makurdi|
|8.||Borno||Maimalari Barracks Maiduguri|
|9.||Cross River||Eburutu Barracks Calabar|
|10.||Delta||CENOTAPH Cabinet Road, Govt House Asaba|
|11.||Ebonyi||Abakaliki Barracks, Abakaliki|
|12.||Edo||Ekenhuan Barracks Benin|
|13.||Ekiti||Ekiti State Pavillon|
|14.||Enugu||Abakpa Barracks Enugu|
|15.||FCT||176 Gds Bn Gwagwalada|
|16.||Gombe||Gombe Barracks Gombe|
|18.||Jigawa||FOB Dutse Jigawa|
|19.||Kaduna||Ribadu Cantonment Kaduna|
|20.||Kano||Bukavu Barracks Kano|
|21.||Katsina||Natsinta Kebbi Barracks Katsina|
|22.||Kebbi||Birin kebbi, Kebbi|
|23.||Kogi||Maigumeri Barracks Lokoja|
|24.||Kwara||Sobi Barracks llorin|
|25.||Lagos||Ikeja Military Cantonment Lagos|
|26.||Nasarawa||Shittu Alao Barracks Keffi|
|28.||Ogun||Alamala Barracks Abeokuta|
|29.||Ondo||Owena Cantonment Akure|
|30.||Osun||NA Barracks Ede|
|31.||Oyo||Odogbo Barracks Ibadan|
|32.||Plateau||Maxwell Khobe Cantonment Rukuba Jos|
|33.||Rivers||Bori Camp Porth Hacourt|
|34.||Sokoto||Giginya Barracks Sokoto|
|35.||Taraba||NA Barracks Serti- Baruwa|
|36.||Yobe||Nguru Barracks Yobe|
|37.||Zamfara||Nigerian Army Cantonment Gusau|
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 8 – 21 May 2023.
WE WILL NOTIFY YOU AS SOON AS THE RECRUTMENT IS ONGING
This Post Has 3 Comments
Pingback: National Identity Management Commission - NIMC
Pingback: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment
Pingback: Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal