Welcome to the website https://dockelo.com (the “Website”).
These Terms of Service go into effect on August 14, 2021.
The following conditions must be met in order for you to be eligible to access the Website:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You use the Website and Services in accordance with these Terms of Service and all relevant state and country laws and regulations.
- You give complete and accurate registration information on the website, and you keep it up to date.
This Website’s Use:
You must act responsibly and use good judgment when using our Website. If you don’t limit yourself to the above, you won’t be able to:
- You may not break any municipal, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or any court order.
- Infringe on the rights of anybody or anything, including their intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or contractual rights.
- Viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, destructive code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, faked routing or electronic mail address information, or similar methods or technology may be used to interfere with or damage our Services.
- Use automated scripts to collect data or interact with the Services or the Website in other ways.
- Without consent or the legal competence to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or body, enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Unauthorized use of any materials on this Website or within the Service may be a violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws, and/or other laws and regulations. If you believe any of the items infringe on the rights of a third party, please inform DOCKELO.COM as soon as possible at the address listed below. Contact
Websites of Others: (Third Party Websites)
Our Website may include references to information, documents, software, materials, and/or services provided by third parties, as well as links to other websites on the Internet. These websites may contain information or content that some people find offensive or inappropriate.
We have no control over these other websites or parties, and you agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The presence of such a link or reference is offered just for your convenience and does not imply our endorsement of, or affiliation with, the Website or party, or any express or implied warranty of any kind.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty:
The Website is provided “AS IS.” appfigures, its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim any and all express or implied representations and guarantees with respect to this Website or the Services. You release dockelo.com from any and all liability for damages resulting from or relating to your use of this Website.
Modifications to these Terms of Service:
DOCKELO.COM reserves the right to modify or discontinue any or all sections of the Website at any time and without notice.
Law that governs: